project help regarding aircraft structures

i want help regarding topics about aircraft structures

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Please elaborate your question.
  • sandeepan_ME
    sandeepan_ME
    I am currently studying finite element method so i was thinking of doing something on the air force acting on the plane's wings
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Nice to hear this! I am also thinking about such project on FEA.
    I think you search a research paper about your topic on ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) site. These papers are copyright but you can perches them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to cool a room but not with air conditioner​
A hypersonic experimental aircraft is flying in the lower stratosphere at an altitude of 20 km, at a ground speed of 177m/s. a)the atmospheric pressure and temperature experienced by the...
Skype users - be happy. Skype 5.5 for Windows is now available for download. Skype 5.5 for Windows comes with deeper integration with Facebook. You don't have to leave Skype...
CircitBee comes to your rescue when you want to share your electronic circuit designs with fellow engineers. CircuitBee takes your schematic project files, converts them into its own internal format...
i making my own robotic arm parts but the problem is which is best choice to make it???acylic or hardwood?? shud i use cnc machine or leth ?? i will...