Project for Digital signals

i want 2 make a project on digital circuits or related to digital signals please send me...i atleast want your advise...

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    how about a new form of encryption signal which can be transitted at variable bands
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    When I was designing digital circuit projects in college, we strung together a bunch of 8- to 16-pin TTL chips, usually in the 74LS family, on a white plastic "breadboard" using lots of 3" to 6" pieces of wire.

What do you do these days? Do you do the whole design in an FPGA? (If so, how do you program it? What language do you use?)

As for ideas, pick a commercial product that already exists and duplicate it's function or a subset. Or change the function so it works the way you want it to.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    try increasing transmission efficiency in digital communication

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to start my own small scale industry along with my one friend. i m final year chemical engg student. i will start this after getting 1 yr industrial...
hello everyone can you give me the idea about a matlab project based on wireless,communication, hardware or networking.......please
Estonia, a small country in Europe is making coding a part of Grade-A education. Kids, just 7 year old will now be taught the basics of programming and coding. I'm...
Hi I am N.shiyam sundhar from Pondicherry. I did my schooling in Deepa oli high school(84%) and Vivekanandha higher secondary school(71%) and i completed myBE (EEE) degree in Mailam engineering...
its possible to open a wind mobile charger with initial amount of 50000 rupees? this product got good response from customers on not?