CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Dipika Chaudhary • 12 Feb, 2017
Hey,
I'm CSE student in 2nd year. I requires some topics of latest innovative & creative projects even it'll tough no matter , just give me some topics which would be help me. Suggest me if u can. I'm confused also so plz give me the right way that's really help me
@Kaustubh Katdare • 12 Feb, 2017 Lot of ideas have been shared in a separate discussion: Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project . Go through those and let us know which ones you think are interesting.

Have you thought of any ideas on your own? What programming languages are you comfortable with?
@Dipika Chaudhary • 13 Feb, 2017
Kaustubh Katdare
Lot of ideas have been shared in a separate discussion: Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project . Go through those and let us know which ones you think are interesting.

Have you thought of any ideas on your own? What programming languages are you comfortable with?
Yup I have an idea for "port knocking"... But its on java base programming language so I thing its too much hard for me cuz I knw only c language & I did some programs of c++. What u think about port knocking??? Otherwise say to me some more ideas which I can.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 Feb, 2017
Dipika Chaudhary
Yup I have an idea for "port knocking"... But its on java base programming language
Perhaps you could try implementing it using C, C++? You'll have to learn a few new tricks in C or C++.

Otherwise, a better option is to start with a simpler project that you can comfortably implement using your existing knowledge.
@Dipika Chaudhary • 13 Feb, 2017 Ok....do u have any idea?? That will help me. Which one is the best & innovative project??
@Saam mughal • 13 Mar, 2017 em a computer science........i want a unique nd creative idea for my final year project...... plz suggest some project ideas
@Gopi Makwana • 16 Jul, 2018

could any one suggest me a mini project for second year cse student what would be the simple and good 

@Vinay Mishra • 25 Jan, 2020 • 1 like

In the second year, you can make some mini projects like:

1) A web profile using HTML and CSS.

2) A calculator program using C.

3) Griding of images by HTML.

4) A small game of blocks using HTML.

5) A portfolio website.

@Karshil Sheth • 26 Jan, 2020 • 2 likes

By the end of second year you might have a good grip on Html, Css, Javascript. So you can use it to build front-end part of your system. While for backend if you want you can go for Java, Python, ASP .net  . For database you can go for Mysql, Oracle12C or 19C, Mariana Db.

The topics are like:- 

1. Pizza Delivery System [ payment and map integration as much as you can]
  2. Personal Blog or Personal Page.
  3. Digital Marketing workshop Website.
  4. Mobile Application based Web-RTC. [Chat application like..]
@Divisha Madupalli • 14 Feb, 2020

For the latest problem statements always refer to the hackathons that fulfill the requirements of NGO's or Govt problem statements.

For e.g: Smart India Hackathon Problem statements can be checked

For  Fintech see the problems of all the ministries of all states.

@Divisha Madupalli • 14 Feb, 2020

Work on drones and their effective utilization.

Recognition of objects and facial expressions.

@Swarup Pan • 17 Feb, 2020

As you are from CS background you have a lot of opportunities open for you.

As you are in your 2nd year you have the basic knowledge of programming you can easily advance with oher technologies to build some projects of yourself.

You can opt for ML and AI domain if it interests you.

You can also go for HTML, CSS, JS as the frontend development.

You can also go for IOT.

@bill yorke • 17 Feb, 2020

My advice to you is to pick a domain that interests you the most. I don't know what was covered for you but by the end of the second year we'd been familiar with data structures, digital systems, composer design, embedded systems, etc. So instead of doing a simple webapplication, which is so common these days, my suggestion is do something in the above fields.

8.1k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 8, 2015

All you BSNL Landline Broadband owners must be excited to hear the news from the telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on how BSNL has redefined broadband in India by offering...
4.9k views

@gopaldeshpande · Jun 11, 2012

what is the difference between bearing capacity, safe bearing capacity and ultimate bearing capacity of soil?
4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 6, 2017

I decided to give the new UPI payments system built by the Government to find out how it works. I was asked to create a UPI ID for myself so...
5.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 13, 2012

It was Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam who gave Indians the vision 2020. By the way, regular public is totally clueless about what vision 2020 is and how different India will...
6k views