Project for computer engineering 2nd year students

Hey,
I'm CSE student in 2nd year. I requires some topics of latest innovative & creative projects even it'll tough no matter , just give me some topics which would be help me. Suggest me if u can. I'm confused also so plz give me the right way that's really help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lot of ideas have been shared in a separate discussion: Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project . Go through those and let us know which ones you think are interesting.

Have you thought of any ideas on your own? What programming languages are you comfortable with?
  • Dipika Chaudhary
    Dipika Chaudhary
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lot of ideas have been shared in a separate discussion: Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project . Go through those and let us know which ones you think are interesting.

Have you thought of any ideas on your own? What programming languages are you comfortable with?
    Yup I have an idea for "port knocking"... But its on java base programming language so I thing its too much hard for me cuz I knw only c language & I did some programs of c++. What u think about port knocking??? Otherwise say to me some more ideas which I can.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dipika Chaudhary
    Yup I have an idea for "port knocking"... But its on java base programming language
    Perhaps you could try implementing it using C, C++? You'll have to learn a few new tricks in C or C++.

Otherwise, a better option is to start with a simpler project that you can comfortably implement using your existing knowledge.
  • Dipika Chaudhary
    Dipika Chaudhary
    Ok....do u have any idea?? That will help me. Which one is the best & innovative project??
  • Saam mughal
    Saam mughal
    em a computer science........i want a unique nd creative idea for my final year project...... plz suggest some project ideas
  • Gopi Makwana
    Gopi Makwana

could any one suggest me a mini project for second year cse student what would be the simple and good 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda is all set to launch an upgrade to its already successful sedan, the City, on 14th February, 2017. Prices are expected to start around Rs 9 lakh and go...
Intex Technologies are the proud owners of IPL team Gujarat Lions. That is why they released a Lions branded smartphone, the Aqua Lions 3G last year during the first IPL...
Dr. Luke Roberson, senior principal investigator for Flight Research within the Exploration Research and Technology Directorate at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida, is collaborating on research of a new...
NASA is planning to send a sounding rocket sometime between today and March 3, 2017, from Poker Flat Research Range, Alaska. You might say that sounding rockets or research rockets...
Quote: Former MythBuster Jamie Hyneman, perhaps unintentionally, laid out some truths of engineering that counter often presumed -- and incorrect -- statements on engineers and engineering. Endquote 5 Engineering Myths...