project enhancement ideas for an accounting project

Hey,
I have been given a billing and accounting package as a part of my final yr project which deals with invoice generation, bill generation, employee salary management etc. for a construction company....I would like to know if there are any creative new features or enhancements that I can add to make this project more interesting?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hey may be you can go through ARBOR. Its a billing product from KENAN , which is extremely used as a real time BILLING system in TELCOM industry

heres their homepage:#-Link-Snipped-#

The course is quite expensive , you can go through their website and have an idea what they do and come up with your own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys Lets share our college days this thread..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi guys I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and...
As per the template, here we are Trade:Mechanical Engineer. Occupation:Student. Hobbies:Reading, blogging, travelling, Music, photography. Aim:is still to be figured out! I joined CrazyEngineers: to keep in touch with the...
Hai friends..! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ We are seeing that most of us are using quotations at the end of each post. ;-) How it will be if we collect the good quotations..?...
Can any one help me about doing any projects based on electronics? please post the links. thanking you, regards, Bharat