project difficulties topic temperature know via GSM

HI to all this Thread reader

I wanna need help for my project .
It's quite intersting topic .
I'm instrumentation and control enginnering final sem student,making project.
The difficulties came my way are:
how to connect microcontroller (AT89C52) with temperature output.
how to start program for display temperature
Project Detail:
I have made temperature mesuring ckt with the use of IC KA331. its output will come out from pin no.3 in the form frequency.

help me for this part also sending messege via GSM to mobile which is connected to microcontroller

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am developing firebug as my final year project. Can anyone suggest any improvements that should be included in the existing firebug so that I can try to implement them...
I visited official websites of engineering colleges specifically from India. I was amazed to find out that most of the engineering colleges boasted their placement records and also displayed which...
hi i m 3rd year mech student. i want to do project abt heat transfer so pplz suggest the project topic .....
Name: jatin *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student and i'm also trying to convince a relative of mine to let me work in his garage. the internal...
what are the various domains that the trainees are divided into? also give one line description along with the title.