Project details: Coffee Vending Machines / Color Sensor

Hey I'm a 4th yr student doing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation. Right now I'm confused what i should do for my final yr project.Is a colour sensor good? Have tried searching for coffee vending machines but didn't get a logic circuit for it.

I request if anyone has any project idea topis,plz share it here!!
Thank you! πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Project details

Color sensor is good and so is coffee vending machine. I'd suggest combining these two ideas. Say, if a users holds a 'brown' or 'coffee' colored glass - then the coffee machine automatically pours coffee. If the user holds 'red' glass - then it fills it with coke. You can extend this logic.

It will be quite useful. Call your coffee vending machine "Smart Coffee Vending Machine" πŸ‘ What say?
  • Pon Varsha
    Pon Varsha
    Hey yeah..Thanks..Will surely consider that.. πŸ˜€
  • Pon Varsha
    Pon Varsha
    Re: Project details

But you know I'm not getting the ladder diagram for the coffee vending machine..so can you plz tell me where or which site can i get it from?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Just informing all our regular CEans that CE will not be available for a brief period of time. We'll perform a security upgrade and also have a new feature...
please post latest list of i.s. code
can i get some ideas .....for my mini projectsπŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
FTSI announces an exclusive recruitment drive for freshers on 6th August 2011 at chennai. Eligibility Criteria: 1.Fresh Graduates with 0-1 year experience (graduated in 2010 or 2011) 2.Should have scored...
I will be sending the link of the test to every participant via PM. The test starts at 5 p.m. sharp and ends at 6 p.m. If you appear late...