From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Harshit_Shah • 15 Feb, 2010
Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
@tashirosgt • 16 Feb, 2010 Tell us what things interest you. Are you interested in astronomy, mathematics, games?
@Harshit_Shah • 27 Aug, 2010 Any filed related topic would be ok.. Just the application should be something innovative !!! So do suggest any innovative topic...
@jaybhanderi • 17 Sep, 2010 I'm also waiting for any innovative definition..

Related Posts

Archives

@Shuvam · Jun 29, 2012

Hello guys, i have completed B.E from M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore, many companies visited our campus i will share the joining dates of the few. General Motors: June...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 19, 2013

The Indian Space Research Organisation said that with the rise of fake Facebook and Twitter profiles about ISRO, the chances of spread of unauthentic information increase. On Monday, it warned...
Archives

@akhilrstg · Feb 18, 2011

what r the various fields/areas of interest in electrical and electronics engineering
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 14, 2010

I've often had problems with employees (read humans) being called 'Resources' under the name 'Human Resource'. Look at the Wikipedia Definition of 'Resource' - A resource is any physical or...
Archives

@ms_cs · Aug 23, 2012

CEans, I'm a BE graduate and working in MNC as developer. Now I have got 2 years of work experience, I would like to apply for executive mba, or part...