@Harshit_Shah • 15 Feb, 2010
Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
@tashirosgt • 16 Feb, 2010 Tell us what things interest you. Are you interested in astronomy, mathematics, games?
@Harshit_Shah • 27 Aug, 2010 Any filed related topic would be ok.. Just the application should be something innovative !!! So do suggest any innovative topic...
@jaybhanderi • 17 Sep, 2010 I'm also waiting for any innovative definition..

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...