CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Harshit_Shah • 15 Feb, 2010
Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
@tashirosgt • 16 Feb, 2010 Tell us what things interest you. Are you interested in astronomy, mathematics, games?
@Harshit_Shah • 27 Aug, 2010 Any filed related topic would be ok.. Just the application should be something innovative !!! So do suggest any innovative topic...
@jaybhanderi • 17 Sep, 2010 I'm also waiting for any innovative definition..
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 3, 2015

There are many websites around that follow the model of FreeCharge. I have used the website many times and have received really good deals for recharging my phone through them....
8.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 17, 2015

Warranty, servicing by authorised experts and insurance were some of the prime concerns for OnePlus 2 phone buyers in India. The Chinese smartphone maker, which takes India as its one...
6.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 13, 2011

L & T (Larsen & Toubro) visits campus frequently for placements. Could anyone share their latest placement process? Do they conduct GDs? Please post the difficult questions you faced in...
4k views

@DNYANESHWAR123 · Mar 4, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : Examination is an assessment intended to measure the knowledge, skills, aptitude, physical fitness or administered orally, on paper, on a computer or in a confined...
4.7k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Aug 7, 2014

Leigh Purnell, a graduate from Aston University has developed a compact external phone charger called Petalite Flux battery that can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, iPod or any...
9k views