Project combining electronics and music

Hello! I am a 2nd year electronics and communications engineering student studying at National Institute of Technology. I would like to have some advice from u people regarding a project which i want to work on which will be combining music and electronics. As in an electronic circuit which is controlled through music. I would like to have your suggestions. Thank you! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So finally we've someone who wants to do a project on music and electronics. I had suggested a project that's not yet been taken up. I hope you and your team will do something about it. The idea is to create a musical notes plotter, check the idea here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

If you pick this up, do keep us updated about your progress.
  • Priyambada ojha
    Priyambada ojha
    Sir suggest me topics for projects on embedded systems using microcontrollers...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know c and c++but i dont know c# and java.can any body explain what is the difference between java and c#.which one is best?
i mean how it control the speed ,is there any possibility in the case of shunt motor
I am a B.Tech. Mech. from NIT Calicut 1984-88 batch. On my own in field of Consultancy on Design and engineering, Topographycal Survey, Sub soil exploration and testing and I...
Microsoft is launching Windows 8 to the world on October 25 and expects that the world will adopt it quickly. There are several changes in the latest Windows, including a...
There's a saying in the corporate world "A horse is a dog designed by a committee" - and I fully agree with it. Having seen and experienced how a 'group...