Project Bloodhound: Extreme Engineering @ 1600 kilometers per hour!

Do you love speed? If yes, you're going to love Project Bloodhound - which aims to create a car that will cross 1000mph or 1600 kmph!

Did you read that? 1-6-0-0 kilometers per hour!!

The project to develop the world’s fastest car powered by a jet engine and a rocket is well on target, Richard Noble, director of the project , said. Construction on the rear of the ‘Bloodhound vehicle’ will start in January, with an attempt on the World Land Speed record expected in 2012, he said

What say you?

Replies

• Salil Bangale
    Salil Bangale
    Sir,
    This is nice effort.
    I have one query what is use of such invention which is not for the use of 99.99% of the population of the world?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Salil Bangale
    Sir,
    This is nice effort.
    I have one query what is use of such invention which is not for the use of 99.99% of the population of the world?
    Salil, there is a different thread for asking your questions.
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    How will this car take turn at the speed of 1000 mph?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Watch out for our Interview with The Chief Engineer of the project. We are no longer accepting questions for the Interview. I'll inform everyone as soon as the Interview goes live on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GRE has been revised from 2011. The changes are as follows: 1. More questions on reading comprehension & data analysis will be added. 2. Analogies and antonyms will be removed...
In 2011, AUGUST – SEPTEMBER August 1: First day of testing for revised test For tests administered in August – September, scores will be reported starting in early November OCTOBER...
There are new types of questions on the GRE revised General Test that better reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school programs. Verbal Reasoning section...
Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak recently said that he believes Google's Android Mobile Operating System will take over Apple iOS's #1 position in near future. I've several reasons to believe Mr....
Hi guys, I am using Firefox for my main web browsing, while sometime I also use chrome. But for using internet I need to login to my college server, and...