Project Alicia

Osiris Ravenwood submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - An Accessibility and Interface System Designed to help the disabled and handicapped use computers.

[​IMG]
Cast away any physical barriers and control your computers, mobile devices, and eventually Home Electronics with your voice.

Embrace the future of artificial intelligence.

And help revolutionize the software industry with a new artificial intelligence and accessibility engine.

We...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hardly one month is remaining for the most awaited LTS release of Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr. In past few weeks, many long requested features were fixed, patched up and added,...
Select one types of imperfection & discuss on its formation,effects of alloys,mechanical properties, and method to mitigate it.. can someone help me with this question pleas
MAIN.C /* * main.c * * Created on: 15 Mar 2014 * Author: Aadit */ #include #include #include #define SUCCESS "Operation success!\n" #include "main.h" #define USAGE printf("usage:
Stumbled upon this totally addictive game. Trust me, it does not look addictive but I bet a few moves into the game and you would have that 'never give up'...
What is the difference between isd 1420 and isd 1820..?? Can we replace isd 1420 with isd 1820..?? PLz help me out with this query chetan : My email id...