Programming of the brain. Neuroscience, Music, and Philosophy United.

I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a lot about the brain and it is very maleable. "Programs of the Brain" by John Z. Young is a good book to read from Oxford University. Ive also read a book called, "The Talent Code". These 2 books are just the root of my ideas. It is possible to create programs that will allow you to calculate mathmatical problems very quickly in your brain like a human calculator. As crazy as it sounds, obsession is the key. You must become obsessed and develop habbits that practice doing these things. Count things in your physical surroundings and then multiply things in your head and the more you do it the more easy it will become. Savants do it and according to, "The Talent Code", because they often focus and basically obsess on doing these due to their special interests. I have already began to calculate numbers in my head intuitively just from practice and habbits ive formed. It requires training of your intuition, logic, and strengthening your Corpus Callosum. The Corpus Callosum is what splits your brain into its 2 hemispheres (Right = Creative, Left = Logical) which would allow your 2 brain hemispheres to communicate better with each other so you can create the logical programs with your creative right hemisphere. This is what Einstein did and how he created his formulas, he was supposedly not born with a Corpus Callosum so the neurons could transfer over at a quicker rate. Playing music also helps a lot, especially piano for the conjunction of 2 hands and the training of ambidexterity. Improvising especially helps with this what like to call, "Intuitive Logic". Imagination, perception, and intuition is the key to opening the doors. Then you can program your brain with any tools you wish to further your intelligence and aptitude. Any questions or arguments you may have please throw them at me. 😎​

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow nice one!!! 😀
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Thanks, it will be a matter of time when i dig deeper and strengthen this idea with biological notes etc.
  • Alisha2
    Alisha2
    This is Really very Nice, Thanks for the thread and the useful information
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    It is my pleasure so you are very welcome! 😉
  • crazy_creare
    crazy_creare
    hey tht's cool yar even i hd thought about this idea long back and even hv worked on it theoretically 😉 good to hear there is 1 more crazy engineer who thinks like me 😉 BY the way are studying ?? lets join hands an create some wonderful stuffs 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, many times i am confused about what is my weakness when i say one of my weakness my friends are advice me that don't tell this weakness in...
pls can some one tell me this code is giving errors when i run it..?? Decimal to Binary, Octal and HEX converter #include #include #define MAX 79 #define ESC 27...
jet-powered backpack: a device fitted with pressurized metal containers that let out jets of gas, worn by astronauts on their backs to enable them to move around in space. hey,...
Hei Hei Hei…Here is one more fabulous KYCEan for you. This is gonna be a blast because quite a lot of our CEans in fact most of our CEans don’t...
M.Y.S. Prasad, associate director, Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota : He was born in a village called 'Mogalturu' , West Godavari dist in Andhra pradesh. He is responsible for launch...