Programming Language-python

Is Knowing Python a very necessary and important criteria for placements these days?
CEans help me out.!?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Your Engineering discipline is : Electronics & Communication. And in ECE it doesnot have much use of compared to C ... But yeah, No knowledge goes in trash ... it will be useful someday somewhere somehow.
    Learning it will even enrich your resume.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sairam_007
    Is Knowing Python a very necessary and important criteria for placements these days?
    CEans help me out.!?
    Nope. It might be required by a few companies that use Python in their projects but it's not a 'must' for sure. I'd recommend learning Python out of interest because it's quite powerful languages a computer science engineer can learn. For most of the campus placements, knowledge of C, C++, Java or .Net (any language) would be fine. The focus would always be more on knowing the basic concepts of programming.

If you're above average in C, C++; I'd strongly recommend learning Python in your spare time. Interviewers will definitely be impressed if you are skilled in Python.
  • Sairam_007
    Sairam_007
    Which is the best reference book for learning python.? Heard A Byte of the python is the best?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    "Dive into Python" is good book to start with.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does any one have idea about the selection process of harmon international?If yes then plz tell the aptitude questions and the selection process.
hi guys , something bout me 😀 Name:suguna *Engineering Trade:civil Location:kuala Lumpur , Malaysia *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: i dont av any fixed hobbies cuz basically i dnt like...
CEans, I've put up a new welcome notice for all the visitors of the site (who're not logged in). I hope it looks 'nice' and 'appealing'. Please have a look...
Don’t have a spoon? I’ll fix that… Seatbelt broken? I can fix that! New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that! Electrical problem? I can fix...
before i logged in today say at 10- 1030 i found my server taking a very long time to open this page any reasons for it