Programming applications in Electrical & electronics field

Hi there. I have learned java & C programming earlier & i've got an interest for that. wanted to know if there is any practical application of this in the electrical & electronics field. How about mat lab?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Matlab is an efficient signal processing language having its own twists and turns. If you are interested in Java and if you are an expert in progrmming java then learning Matlab is cake walk to you do try it out the experience you gain will be outstanding
  • ginji
    ginji
    Ok, thanks a lot. I'l defintly try to learn matlab😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will suggest C/C++.
    It's most useful language in Embedded systems.
  • ginji
    ginji
    i'm now studyng C pgmng.. I like that too. If you know about real life projcts which can b implementd pls do tell. Its that, i would like to know what level of projcts cud b done(any related links).. Again thanks for the info😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ginji
    i'm now studyng C pgmng.. I like that too. If you know about real life projcts which can b implementd pls do tell. Its that, i would like to know what level of projcts cud b done(any related links).. Again thanks for the info😀
    I use Yours for the making - Instructables as my guide.
    I love DIY projects from it.
    But,readymade codes are given alongwith project.
    I usually ignore their codes & write mine.That's the way I like.I suggest you to do same.
    I am at this moment learning to mess up with Arduino. 😀
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    ginji
    Hi there. I have learned java & C programming earlier & i've got an interest for that. wanted to know if there is any practical application of this in the electrical & electronics field. How about mat lab?
    Coming from E&E field, you must learn socket programming in java & C. Also, C is the language of choice for programming microcontrollers (aka the brain behind most of the "intelligent" devices).
  • ginji
    ginji
    Troll_So_Hard
    I use Yours for the making - Instructables as my guide.
    I love DIY projects from it.
    But,readymade codes are given alongwith project.
    I usually ignore their codes & write mine.That's the way I like.I suggest you to do same.
    I am at this moment learning to mess up with Arduino. 😀
    Thank you.. I also prefer to write my own codes😀
  • ginji
    ginji
    Anand Tamariya
    Coming from E&E field, you must learn socket programming in java & C. Also, C is the language of choice for programming microcontrollers (aka the brain behind most of the "intelligent" devices).
    I went through that. Have to learn that, thank you for the info👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i m pankit bhadani and i 've complete my m.c.a and i want to share a knowledge ..
Hi CEa'ns I heard about Li- Fi technology and I came to know that it is better then WiFi in terms of speed. Is that True? I want to know...
i hav a doubt from long ago that what is the exact memory location of the music ,video and document files that we have stored in our computer ? is...
The time has changed and the work that used to take lots of time for their completion is now executed in a fraction of seconds. It has become possible because...
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less...