programming an exercise machine

Hi,
I have to program a real time exercise machine. Its basically a weight lifting machine with the weight part joint to the machine and movable. The program should control the amount of weight that the machine exerts. I wanted to know which language is best for developing such a program and do I need some interface controller? If any one can explain all the requirements in simple words it will help a lot! Thanks😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These are the Nominees for the top award that will be presented by the International Cricket Council in Johannesburg on October 1. The nominations were finalised by a 25-member international...
Hi. I want some project ideas based on Gps & laser system. please, help me..
I'm a fresher in Instrumentation engineering.I was not able to secure a campus placement and i am very much interested in pursuing a career as an Instrumentation engineer in the...
Do you want to become a programmer, but don't want to go through the pains of learning all the syntax and structure of a programming language?? How about if you...
Hi ! I have an idea to work on this advance topic as our engineering final year project. if anyone have worked on it plz let me know,so that I...