Programming a Quantum Computer

Quote:
Programming quantum computers is vastly different than programming conventional ones. To get a better idea of what it could be like, this article steps through the process of programming a quantum computer, a D Wave System Two, using the direct embedded method to solve a relatively simple problem.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When designing a buildings AC system the cost of meeting current fresh air codes (well in the US) pushes the equipment design to the limit. The AC equipment gets to...
Running a 3 phase motor on a single phase electrical circuit. Can anyone tell me how it is done? It's important if you have a piece of machinery in the...
I want you to go to witts.ws web site. Look at the more power out vs power in application. Don't mind the religious talk. Then go on You Tube and...
Design application of a low bed under grill refrigerator. I just designed and quoted a remote system to replace a system that is installed inside the unit. The only way...
if anyone can guide me on this course ,Diploma in ELectronic Product Design ,this course is an joint initiative of NIELIT ,DieTY and CDAC . what is the placement scope...