programmes in m.tech

hi, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication engg. 3rd year, i want to start preparing for m.tech. I have an interest in microprocessors, microcontrollers,memory devices,etc. So what are the suitable programmes in IIT's for the same.😕

Replies

• utkarshjain
    utkarshjain
    views have gone above 60 but still no reply.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Champaign, IL (Vocus) July 27, 2010 -- Wolfram Alpha LLC today announced the beta versions of Wolfram|Alpha Widgets and Widget Builder, giving anyone the power to create easily shareable interactive...
I had got an mp3 player but now it isn't working . i had just opened it & got screwed.......and don't know how to understand that... .now that has a...
Hi Friends, I want to know, how to recieve sms from gsm modem and store it in database (SQL, or other).Could anybody help me on this subject?? (Urgent)..Thank you in...
The 65 year young CEO and founder of Oracle corporation earned $1.84 billion in Salary over the last decade and is the highest paid CEO of the decade. Mr. Ellison,...
Hi I am a final year Electronics and telecom student . I want to do some biomedical project that also uses some communication thing. Need suggestions regarding topics . All...