Programing help needed!

hello guys!!

Actually I am not an IT or computer science guy. I work in a civil engineering company

what i want is, I have like a picture for many products..I want to like each product with another file shows a graph for this product.

What I mean is, I click on one product I can see what is available in stock and any other info I may included

would u tell how i can establish this link?
where i start?

i can then start google it and find more to make it...

YOU KNOW I AM AN ENGINEER I CAN DO ANYTHING 😁

thnx

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Are you working on web page,What type of link you want to form between them?
  • naveen17
    naveen17
    u use .net and make a page or oracle
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can store the details in a database and populate it dynamically. After that, in the client side, you can use jQPlot and render graphs as you want... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With over 1500 guest LG introduced its Cinema 3D TV in Paris, which come together with the world first certified “flicker-free” picture in the television industry with battery-free, lightweight 3D...
Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. [video=youtube;wK0-Y6b-Vlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0-Y6b-Vlc[/video]
Lecture Series on Principles Of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. [video=youtube;yKZEhKbL09A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZEhKbL09A[/video]
Want to know about mechanical measurements? Here's lecture from IIT on the topic. Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to...
Another lecture on mechanical measurements. Check this out. Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. 😀