programbles ic's

can somebody tell me how can we distinguish between programables ic's and normal ic's

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! Everyone!I'm new here and I have a problem in mechnical drawing....I'm in position of design and drawing drafts by CAD, but my colleague always change my drafts. What's worse,...
TiEcon Nagpur 2011 is Central India's largest conference on entrepreneurship, and shall witness prominent entrepreneurs, professionals, thought leaders presenting their views in well structured panel discussions, my story sessions. Seminars...
I've noticed an interesting trend over the past few years. Any technology that gets old in the developed countries is introduced in India. It applies to major tech-products as well....
Traditionally, CAPTCHAs and reCAPTCHAs are used to identify humans. The technique is largely used in preventing computer scripts from flooding or entering applications meant for users. For example on CrazyEngineers...
The Bangkok University is now developing robotic waiters that can take your order and deliver it to your table as part of the “MK Robot Project”. MK Restaurants are about...