Profile Update

Could we have some facility so that the gender of the members are mentioned in their user profiles or something like that?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nion
    Could we have some facility so that the gender of the members are mentioned in their user profiles or something like that?
    That has been excluded specifically because we want CEans to be identified only by their discipline.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Okay! I didn't know about that!

I guess it's fine that way too. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I understand that it's impossible to identify gender by looking at Nick Names or User Names. If a user wants to be recognized as male/female one better way is to have an avatar that can give an idea. My avatar is that of a Dog(bert) so I prefer to be identified as 'The Big K' only.
  • Reya
    Reya
    The_Big_K
    I understand that it's impossible to identify gender by looking at Nick Names or User Names. If a user wants to be recognized as male/female one better way is to have an avatar that can give an idea. My avatar is that of a Dog(bert) so I prefer to be identified as 'The Big K' only.
    It would be good if we can easily recognize the gender by their avatars.But will ceans change the avatars?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thats fine i think we can change our avatar and whats the problem to know the gender as we are all friends

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No offense meant to the readers, But do you think the Indian Education System will ever get away of the Reservation system? If so, When?
Hi friends, I need to make a wireless intercom,so i need your suggestions for it.Hope i can find out the solution and can thank the team of crazy engineers.
Looks like Gmail is down. [SIZE=-1]We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. [/SIZE]
😁hello friends this is my first post in crazy engineers can anyone help me in my final year project on variations of tcp protocol in wireless to minimize packet data...
I am sure most of you might have read Tin Tin and Snowy's adventures. After being translated into over 50 languages, now Tin Tin will be available in Hindi for...