Productive way to spend Ist year summer vacations?

Please suggest some productive ways to spend Ist year summer vacations. I am EEE student , some of my batch-mates have decided to study some programming language in some institute.
What did you do during your first year summer vacations? If studying programming language is a good idea which one should I study? Should I join an institute like NIIT??

Replies

• Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Learn C and C++! if you wish to go into programming in the future, it would be a great skill. The basic language is must to go further in programming or hardware stream.
  • Prashi
    Prashi
    Thanks Abhijeet, I know some C++, did it in school. I want to learn advanced programming, can you recommend and Institute? NIIT or APTECH, these are the two popular ones in my town. Do they have advanced programming in C++? What is your opinion about Java or .Net? Could it be beneficial? I want to learn something apart from my engineering course that can get me an internship after a year during my second year summer vacations?
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    go for some good institutes teaching C n C++. If you have kanetkar in your city go for it! Also if your interest lies in hardware programming, go for C or if it in software go for java at a later stage. But get certified from a good institute for C n C++. Anyways, which city you hail from ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is he Will Smith?? Image Upload !
Here's the full 'goodbye' letter written by N.R. Narayana Murthy to all the shareholders of the company. It touches Infy's journey and I believe it's a must read for all...
This may be or would be stupid to ask this. I have seen rockets fly because of the thrust they are giving, which is capable to its flight in a...
RTMNU has hiked the university exam fees. Read full news. 😔 Nagpur University has no qualms about renting out it grounds to private parties for a pittance on the one...
Bins File Size: 5,633 Operating System: Windows 7 lets you pin multiple applications and documents to a single taskbar icon in Windows 7 Click to Download