Product Review Classification

I have a data set on Product Review Classification. The data set contains multiple reviews each review labelled with a rating.

The review has each word and the no. of times the word occurs in that review. So, the sequencing of words is already lost in the data set and so no n-grams. Can any one point me to any papers, best tools or techniques to classify such data ?

Replies

• TechCrunch
    TechCrunch
    Can some one please help by providing pointers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS section. Let's look forward to responses from CS folks on CE.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    TechCrunch
    I have a data set on Product Review Classification. The data set contains multiple reviews each review labelled with a rating.

The review has each word and the no. of times the word occurs in that review. So, the sequencing of words is already lost in the data set and so no n-grams. Can any one point me to any papers, best tools or techniques to classify such data ?
    Logically speaking, the foremost thing you need to mention is the purpose of your classification,(ie to what use you are going to put this classified data) after that, you can go to choose the appropriate technique.
    Here are some data mining techniques which may help you in choosing the right way:
    Data Mining Techniques
    Gud Luck😀 !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir m n final year aeronautical engg.. nd i dnt hv any idea about what to do after diz..... am interested in higher studies.. can you plase help me in...
Dear Friends and Engineers please suggest me some topic related to mechanical engineering so that i can analyze it numerically by using some software like matlab. if possible then please...
need help! I just downloaded SDK , but I cannot run Sample App on iPhone (just in simulator) Any hints? Thanks Holger
what is encoding and decoding
It's been almost a year of compiler update since GCC 4.7. Jacub Jelinek,the Red Hat developer announced Release Candidate First (RC1) on last week, Saturday. This Major update of Compiler...