Producing artificial Thundering of clouds

Guys I am not much aware of this...since years ago I heard something like
that we can make clouds to thunder according to our wish ..by puting some salt on it...
is it true?
Please don't laugh......😒😛😛

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I dunno about thunder, but I know we can create artificial rain by sprinkling silver iodide upon the clouds.
    May be, thunder will also accompany the rains, I guess!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lady was driving along with her father. They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, What should I do?" He said "keep driving". Cars began...
Hi, I am a Mechanical student, currently at my final year so I am to do my FYP aka Final Year Project with the title of hybrid power generator (solar...
CEans, If you have been following our discussions in this sections, you might be aware that we're now starting to actively promote CE among colleges in India (to begin with...
WizMouse Version: 1.0.0.2 File Size: 510 License: Free WizMouse is a mouse enhancement utility that makes your mouse wheel work on the window currently under the mouse pointer, instead of...
News Source: Travelocity accuses Cleartrip CEO of data theft In a First Information Report (FIR) filed at a Gurgaon police station, Travelocity has said employees of Desiya Online Distribution Ltd...