Process engineer job - good or not?

Hello sir.. I have joined a software testing course (manual+selenium) but in between manual testing course I got an opportunity as Process engineer in XIUS(Mega soft) company. They are asking me to sign on the bond for 3yrs.. So I would like to know whether process engineer is a good job are not? what are his roles and what will be my growth in the area. Please answer me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you ask the recruiters about the kind of role and responsibilities you will be expected to handle?
  • S.Safala
    S.Safala
    Yeah they told me like I need to audit the process if some one write the test cases I need to check them that they followed certain guidelines or not.. Those test cases are meeting requirements or not. They told me this.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Always a big "NO" to any bond.
    You never know what is in store in coming years..........
    or the bond should say 20% rise every year irrespective of any conditions!!!!!
    Of course that is my personal opinion. No hard feelings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello.. sir I am Nilesh From Pune..I have Recently completed my B.E in CSE Branch..I have 52% and 3 Years Gap.. Institute told me that I will not get job...
Hi Kaustubh, Thanks in Advance ! I done B.etch in 2014 and I am having 2 years experience in sales and marketing field. But now I am now very confuse...
Google might have suspended the Project Ara - an ambitious project to create a modular phone that'd let you assemble your own parts. Reuters UK reported that they have obtained...
I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good...