Problems with mouse

I've come across a problem: when I click to swith to another webpage, the page closed. When I click the icon of a website on my browser to open that website, it opened two webpages but I didn't double click that icon! Why do this happen? The mouse is too sensitive?

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Which browser are you using?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guess the mouse is too sensitive too... Did you try with another mouse?
  • chiru
    chiru
    Your mouse might be the problem, try with other mouse or your OS could have become buggy. Check the sensitivity and scan for virus too.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I've faced the same problem a week back.
    No doubt, Your mouse is the problem. Change your mouse.
    And your present mouse might also be reset after some days. Don't throw it away, keep it with you and give it some days rest ๐Ÿ‘
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Hey, guys, thank you all! I'm using sogou explorer and IE explorer. In order to avoid closing the webpage by mistake, I've resetted the broswer: when open multi-webpages, use multi-window mode not multi-tag mode. Although this can't solve the problem from root, but it much better.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Trying another mouse is a bit trouble since this is the company's computer, I need to apply to change another one and this takes a time.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If any of above solution doesn't work
    Get a Cat to control your mouse activities. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    I think ur left and middle click controls are set on left button. Try changing them from control panel -> mouse properties. Hope it helps.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    rahul69
    I think ur left and middle click controls are set on left button. Try changing them from control panel -> mouse properties. Hope it helps.
    Iโ€˜ve tried this and it did not work.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    One colleague told me that maybe too much dust get into the mouse. After tried every effort, I finally give up and going to get another mouse.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We wish CEan - Abhishek a very happy birthday and a wonderful life ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ Have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜
I am unable to install MS office. When I try to run the set up, I am getting following error- H:\office 2007\Enterprise.WW\OSETUP.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not...
All those who have switched from Windows to Mac will relate to this. Firstly, iWork is substantially cheaper - form the App Store, each app is $20. iWork can save...
All the mouse (input device ๐Ÿ˜› ) that come with desktops are by-default designed for the right-handed people. This is a question for all the left-handers on CE, do you...
Can anyone please tell me the cutoff for iits nits and other good colleges