problems in SIX Stroke Engine

hello
friends i want to design a SIX stroke engine.
So i want your help.
i wanna know the problems in fabricating engine for moving vechile.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Tanny, the problems would not be much different than a 4 cycle being adapted. Which 6 stroke style are you planning to use? If you are going for the additional power stroke like a Crower design, you'll also need to account for the air/water apparatus to power that stroke. The opposed piston style would be much easier. The vehicle would be your design factor to determine power to weight, size, transmission, cooling properties, etc.
  • tanny
    tanny
    what do you mean bu OPPOSED PISTON STYLE? I cant understand!
    I am planning to design the engine using water as fuel in additional power stroke.

But the problem i am thing about is
    1. would the heat engine will be fair enough to convert water to steam so that it will be able to provide power stroke.
    2. now initially the temp of engine will be low and cant convert the water to steam.
    so what type of technology should i use to regulate the water.
    using microchip or any other u can suggest..?
  • gohm
    gohm
    There are two main designs for six stroke engines, designs like the Crower engine and the opposed piston style. A quick search will give you the basic operations of both. IF you are planning on using water to power an additional stroke, that will be like the Crower style.
  • tanny
    tanny
    yes it will be a crower style.
    i wanna know will there be sufficient time for water to get converted into steam?
  • anu_mech
    anu_mech
    hey!
    m not that into piston charger, but if u are thinking of injecting water as in crower's design then there are many problems viz. addition of hot water onto a hot piston head may damage it, need of antifreeze, use of condenser for water circulation ....etc
  • tanny
    tanny
    now i know how to tackle that problem but the question in my mind is that when water enters the chamber will there be sufficient time for it to get converted into steam because there will be just nano seconds of time for heat transfer
  • anu_mech
    anu_mech
    keep in mind the immense heat of the chamber as well. yeah water does turn and turns to high energy superheated steam.
  • sasuke
    sasuke
    Is that true?

now technology have 6 stroke.

Can you list this 6 stroke?
  • itzkavin
    itzkavin
    at the temperature of 1000 F there is no question of time for conversion of water into steam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Correct me if I am wrong, why always tapings are provided on lv or the primary side of the autotransformer? If all that is done for easily change...
There are 2 kind of people in the world - the good people and the Shiv Sainiks What is their agenda? Do they have right to question everyone? Do they...
where do i ask questions?
Some one please give an idea where do i get wml codes for visitor counter. I am working on a wml site development, but not able to create a visitor...
I need ofdm coding using two codes ie using convolutional code as inner code and some other code as outer code and the result ie The BER should as low...