Problems faced when motor used as generator

What are the problem we face when we do the above practically ?

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    losses first as to be considered, excitation is to be in external it may problem,and also consideration of AC and DC types.....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In the case of DC motor when the motor runs An emf is induced right opposing the flux change

Then why can't it be used for other purposes the efficiency of the motor will increase on the whole as multi tasking is done by the motor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why on earth do we go for NAND and NOR implementation of simple ckts like adder My external pissed me of with this question in my semester pracs So want...
This event aims to cover the latest developments in utility-scale and smaller wind turbine and generator technologies; developments in control system design, data acquisition and field measurements; new approaches for...
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?
Hello everyone!!! I need a website urgently please.......can anyone give me a website.... by mistake i misplaced my website due to a problem in pc. My all data related to...
I'm looking for innovative and fresh project ideas in the VLSI domain. Can someone provide a few ideas?