CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sahithi Pallavi • 23 Dec, 2011 • 1 like
Various problems of Regular Expressions with solutions in the Compiler Design/Theory of Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here..

@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Dec, 2011 I wonder whether people have questions on this topic. Sounds very interesting 😀
5.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 24, 2014

I was wondering if it's possible to delete an undelivered message on WhatsApp. Technically - if your message is being stored on a server before it's delivered to the recipient,...
79.1k views

@shaji.m · Apr 20, 2016

dear sir, please help to get IS875 part3- 2015 version code.
7.4k views

@confounded · Jan 26, 2009

I have a question... how i can get input from the user in graphics mode. I want the cursor placed directly after "Enter number here: " but I'm not able...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 17, 2015

Yamaha Motors India has announced the launch of its new bike called Yamaha Saluto. The most striking features of the motorcycle include front disc brakes, four new colours (Green, Blue,...
5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

As summer is fast approaching, thousands of engineering students in India are looking for opportunities in MNCs to apply for a position of a summer intern. While it might seem...
7.5k views