Problem with USB Mouse

i have problem in my USB mouse. when i pluged the mouse in my computer it works till windows start. . After windows start it is not working.........

why it is not working ........ What is the problem........

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    what do you mean till windows start? Does it work when you get the log-in screen?? The device might have been disabled in the Device Manager. Press Windows + Pause/Break This should open up a window. using a combination of keyboard shortcuts and the tab key go to the device manager and then check whether any device has a yellow "!" exclamation mark before it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎hi..frnds im new to CE.i want to know more about this CE.i dnt have any frnds here.....is anybody there for me......
-New Product Brings Modern 3D Modeling to Mainstream Plant Design and Engineering Projects- Aberdeen, UK: 10 September 2009 - Autodesk, Inc. today announces the availability of AutoCAD Plant 3D 2010,...
I want to use xml as a database in my web project... But I don't know how can I use this......... Please help me..................
hi friends i will required some sheet as per IS-800 2007 calculation of i-beam please help
Ok. Enough of the fun we got from Sci-fi movies. Enough of the awe-struck kodak moments watching the movie where we just appreciated the scenes and moved on without doing...