CrazyEngineers
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs

MemberDec 21, 2011

Problem with outlook

I configured the outlook recently with my live mail id. The problem that I'm facing is whenever I open it , it automatically downloads thousands of my old emails, which I dont want to be downloaded in my sys, rather I would want to download the mails for the last one month. Is it possible?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 21, 2011

ms_cs
    I configured the outlook recently with my live mail id. The problem that I'm facing is whenever I open it , it automatically downloads thousands of my old emails, which I dont want to be downloaded in my sys, rather I would want to download the mails for the last one month. Is it possible?
    Hi, in your Live mail POP3 / IMAP settings, give the option not to download the headers of all mail, instead download only from now. 😀 It is available in GMail as allow SMTP access for the mails which arrive from now! 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 21, 2011

amkeabhi123
    according to me this action not available in Outlook so download all email in your live email id.
    Which action, buddy? It is not in any of the clients! It is decided by the mail server! So the setting will be available in the server itself. 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2011

Check your Live mail POP settings. They should have a setting that says "download messages that arrive from now on".
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register