Problem with outlook

I configured the outlook recently with my live mail id. The problem that I'm facing is whenever I open it , it automatically downloads thousands of my old emails, which I dont want to be downloaded in my sys, rather I would want to download the mails for the last one month. Is it possible?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ms_cs
    I configured the outlook recently with my live mail id. The problem that I'm facing is whenever I open it , it automatically downloads thousands of my old emails, which I dont want to be downloaded in my sys, rather I would want to download the mails for the last one month. Is it possible?
    Hi, in your Live mail POP3 / IMAP settings, give the option not to download the headers of all mail, instead download only from now. 😀 It is available in GMail as allow SMTP access for the mails which arrive from now! 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    amkeabhi123
    according to me this action not available in Outlook so download all email in your live email id.
    Which action, buddy? It is not in any of the clients! It is decided by the mail server! So the setting will be available in the server itself. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check your Live mail POP settings. They should have a setting that says "download messages that arrive from now on".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You might be a cool dude on the social networking sites and no one can use the sms lingo like you; but the professional world out there still requires you...
I just came across this site.. It has very good info on how to start a business. Have a look at it. https://business.gov.in/default.php
PHP is easy to learn. I heard by creating facebook games through PHP,we can earn money.That happens with advertisements,and popularity of application. Any ideas,tutorials,directions?
Hello i am trying to design a 4-bit counter that will count like the following sequence : 1,3,6,9,C,D,1,3.......so on. Can anyone help me?
News has it that MySpace's Japan office will be closed on February 1 next year, a little over 5 years after first opening it. This comes not as a surprise...