Problem With Mechnical Drawing

Hello! Everyone!I'm new here and I have a problem in mechnical drawing....I'm in position of design and drawing drafts by CAD, but my colleague always change my drafts.
What's worse, I cannot figure what have they done!
Do you have any suggestions for me? I'm quite annoyed......

Replies

• Teji
    Teji
    Re: Hello! Everyone!I'm new here and I have a problem in mechnical drawing....

Recently, I've found a piece of news from CE introducing a drawing tool of CAD to compare the differences between two DWG files after design modifications. Maybe you can find some useful information from: #-Link-Snipped-#
    If you work with many collaborative engineers, you can quickly figure out your own draft.
    This software called GstarCAD.
    Hope more people who know it well give more explanations...
  • fiona2010
    fiona2010
    Hello! I also used the drawing lock and drawing compare functions of GstarCAD. It is very helpfull. You can try it.
    Drawing lock function is to prevent your drawing to be modified by others.
    Drawing compare function is to compare the two dwg file to find the difference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TiEcon Nagpur 2011 is Central India's largest conference on entrepreneurship, and shall witness prominent entrepreneurs, professionals, thought leaders presenting their views in well structured panel discussions, my story sessions. Seminars...
I've noticed an interesting trend over the past few years. Any technology that gets old in the developed countries is introduced in India. It applies to major tech-products as well....
Traditionally, CAPTCHAs and reCAPTCHAs are used to identify humans. The technique is largely used in preventing computer scripts from flooding or entering applications meant for users. For example on CrazyEngineers...
The Bangkok University is now developing robotic waiters that can take your order and deliver it to your table as part of the “MK Robot Project”. MK Restaurants are about...
Sony calls the next generation Play Station Portable the ‘NGP’ aka the Next Generation Portable.* The next generation handheld gaming console revolves around the following 5 aspects – A great...