Problem with installation of Visual Studio 2008

Hi people,
I need help with installing visual studio 2008. The Problem is whenevr I try to run setup it shows an error message "Problem encountered with Suite Integration Pack". that happes even when I try to install .Net framework 3.5. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hi,
    I'm guessing, setup might be needing some files from MS server at the time of installation.
    So just check whether MS updates site is opening at your end.
    Also check if it requires clean uninstallation of previous versions of same software.
  • nilesh1foru
    nilesh1foru
    I think You need greater version of seveice pack-2
  • morecrazythanu
    morecrazythanu
    I have reinstalled windows xp. It's working fine now. Thanks for all your suggestions.
  • HEART-HACKER
    HEART-HACKER
    If i am not wrong then you have to upgrade your installer.

Install Windows Installer 3.1 seperately...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guy, this is abhishek sinha, i hav 2 present a paper on kernel file system, will u please help me on this corner...😕

hi

hi, this is abhishek sinha 😁
please, I want data about the concept and design of active power filter for my graduation project
most people don't know about ISLAM ,QURAN & prophet MUHAMMAD or don't have real information. So, i want everyone visit these sites to know about ISLAM , QURAN and prophet...
I'm trying to quantify the amount of hydrogen that will be in a volume of water after bubbling 10% H2/90% N2 through it. The amount in the water should equilibrate...