Problem with Disk Brakes of my Motorcycle

CEans,

I wonder if we've discussed such a problem on CE. I'm sure we've lots of motorcycle enthusiasts here.

My motorcycle sports a nice Disk Brake. Unfortunately, it has stopped working since last couple of days. I'd like to know the cause behind the failure.

I guess the problem is with the piston that pumps the oil down to the wheel. What say? Anyone?

-The Big K-

Replies

• LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Three Reasons:
    1)May be because of heavy rains,the rubber has hardened.It will be fine after few days
    2)The oil in brake has finished.You can check its status in a small box just above ,from where you apply disk brake.
    3)Wear and tear of rubber.Replace it with a new one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for your reply, Lord ๐Ÿ˜€

Let's see. I tried messing up with it, but then thought I need an expert to do it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a series, can anyone find the next string of the series below? 1 11 21 1211 111221 ? Regards, CEAN ๐Ÿ˜€.
๐Ÿ˜ Wishing many happy returns of the day to CrazyBoy ๐Ÿ˜ May you continue to Rock It's been a long time since you visited, where are you? ๐Ÿ˜• -The Big...
Hi, I am doing my final year diploma in engineering robotics. Kindly guide me for my final year project. I want to do it in robotics. Please tell me which...
Hi guys FRom Singapore currently working in an MNC, please to meet you all!๐Ÿ˜
well give this a try : create a txt file and write nothing onto it and see on propeties it should...