Problem with 2 phase BLDC

Hi

I am designing a 2phase BLDC motor but it has starting problem.Once it is started it gives good performance but it do not start from all the locations.
if I move the rotor by hand it start's.

I have found that the torque passes through zero every 180 electrical degrees and if the rotor comes to rest at zero torque position by chance it fails to start next time.

I have read that spaceharmonic fluxes can be used to overcome this problem but I am anable to understand this.

Can anyone explain to me what is this spaceharmonic fluxes and how it can be used to overcome this problem or if anyone has some solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance

sulabh

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    can u be a bit more specific....well till wat u explaind bout urs problem,i guess might smethin related to capacitors,and charge storage problems ur goin thru

for furthur Consults do mail me at:= mail.for.soumik@gmail
  • mr_goofy
    mr_goofy
    One solution can be provided a spike of current at the start irrespective of rotor position - I assume you are using a commutation sequence to control the motor current.

😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Misc Electrical Engg books Matlab books More Engg books Engg Books archive 😁
Can someone provide me with free engineering ebooks? Provide a link or direct download access to the books.
Ok, I am glued on to Advertising and Branding - other than engg. And here is my blog - please give in your valuable feedback Branding, Marketing, Best Advertisements 😁
Hai There!:smile: Can someone suggest me some really good mini projects,priferably on Power generation and transmission or related to aircraft electricals.Please😔
Hello everyone, I want seminar topic for the third year computer engineering. Waiting for reply.