problem while compressing

any body can tell me when i compressed my c drive it said boot manager got compressed and window got crashed? 😕

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I think compression should always be done on data files not on program or windows files. If done, those files can't be used by processes & programs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As I have already discussed in one of my thread that Banks are not the charitiable organizations, they are money making organizations. Money creation is the process by which new...
i am a mechanical engineering student doing a final year project. our group is doing magenn wind turbine that involves a helium filled balloon, a frame supporting gear system and...
Dear All, With so many engineers graduating every year, it becomes necessary to ensure are we getting into the right jobs? A recent article in the FT also speaks of...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers and IIT Bombay have associated for Radiance 2010. About Radiance: Radiance is the Annual Research & Technological Festival of Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT...
Official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...crazyengineers-associate-radiance-2010-a.html Discuss it in this thread.