problem repairing windows xpsp2

I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp .
Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But when the pc reboots during repair it asks me to choose between the 2 os . And when i choose xp the same problem reappears giving me a blank screen with no further progress.
Please suggest me a solution to effectively repair my windows because i dont want to format my C drive again.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, i m doing the very same project in final year... I have segmented the characters from the number plate and looking forward to complete the matching the extracted characters...
"Galaxy" is a new-age mobile social network which allows you to live a full virtual life in your mobile phone! Chatting with friends, sending private messages, meeting new people and...
hello friends I have created a group for crazyengineers on facebook .Please join it and make crazyengineers.com popular among 500 million users crazyengineers on facebook
I am in 7th sem, n have a re-appear in one subject in 6th sem. I wanna know about companies rules for active Re during placement for Mechanical engineering students.
Can anyone tell me why the phase response value of a digital filter is always between (-)pi and (+)pi ? Thanx in advance...