Problem playing 7GB files on DVDs in any media player

Hi. I am trying to play DVD files of 7GB in size but unable to do so. The files when opened in PowerDVD or Media Player Classic or any other player, it simply hangs up and doesn't play. The files of upto 4 GB works well. Does anyone has a solution?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Is it a 8GB dvd disc?
    Are you trying to play a single video having 7GB size?
    Try copying it to your Computer and try playing it.

Give more info that we can help you.
  • patil.ashu01
    patil.ashu01
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Is it a 8GB dvd disc?
    Are you trying to play a single video having 7GB size?
    Try copying it to your Computer and try playing it.

Give more info that we can help you.
    Yes. Its a DVD Disc of 8GB and supports has an autoplay when inserted into drive. The PowerDVD player pops up and try playing the video but hungs up. I tried copying the files and playing it one by one. But then it displays 'File not found' error.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    patil.ashu01
    Yes. Its a DVD Disc of 8GB and supports has an autoplay when inserted into drive. The PowerDVD player pops up and try playing the video but hungs up. I tried copying the files and playing it one by one. But then it displays 'File not found' error.
    I asked whether it is a single video file or multiple file?
    If the problem persists, it May be due to improper writing of Data on Dvd.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    patil.ashu01
    Do not autoplay. Right click on DVD drive & select open. U'll get the list of files/folder. u can right click on any of the file & select open with option to play with any other media player.

Hope it works
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Do you have 32 bit operation system and what is system configuration?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there ! I'm working on a WordPress.com blog and here's the problem : I'm using default Twenty Fourteen Theme and unable to change the main content width. The main...
Harshad Italiya submitted a new project: USBtoSerial Converter - Low cost USB to Serial Converter ​USB to Serial is a low cost, easy to use and multipurpose device. Now a...
I have seen there are some simulator available for basic Electronics devices like Pspice, Proteus, Circuit Lab. They are providing simulations for the basic electronics parts like Controller, Resistor, Diodes,...
I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt...
Hello CrazyEngineers. Name: Akhilesh Garud Engineering Trade: Electrical and Power Engineering College: S.R.C.O.E.M (Nagpur) Occupation: Student(in 3rd year right now) Hobbies & Interests: Watching Football,movies,reading(a little). I love to play...