problem of RAPID SHARE

can anybody solve my problem
1 I download mcsa 70-290 CDS(in 2 CDS ) from rapid share which are password protected i.e "bazina" it go well with the CD1(7parts of 47.6 mb each winrar) but after downloading 2nd CD i try to extract it after 15% it shows password error I try hands but they are worthwhile can anybody tell me what's the solution of that

2 I download 41 of 47.6 mb of one file and eletricity go off and system get shutdown without closing the applications when i again restart my system
i have only 41mb part of that file IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO START DOWNLOADING FROM A POINT WHERE IT STOP OTHERWISE I HAVE TO BEGIN FROM SCRATCH PLZ HELP ME OUT

THANKS

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    shakeeb
    can anybody solve my problem
    1 I download mcsa 70-290 CDS(in 2 CDS ) from rapid share which are password protected i.e "bazina" it go well with the CD1(7parts of 47.6 mb each winrar) but after downloading 2nd CD i try to extract it after 15% it shows password error I try hands but they are worthwhile can anybody tell me what's the solution of that

2 I download 41 of 47.6 mb of one file and eletricity go off and system get shutdown without closing the applications when i again restart my system
    i have only 41mb part of that file IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO START DOWNLOADING FROM A POINT WHERE IT STOP OTHERWISE I HAVE TO BEGIN FROM SCRATCH PLZ HELP ME OUT

THANKS
    Hi Shakeeb,

What you need, is a premium account on Rapidshare ๐Ÿ˜€. This has resume support and all the other facilities, plus multiple downloads and no pesky waiting period!! And it only costs something like Rs.420 per month ๐Ÿ˜€ which is reasonable by any rate.

So consider shelling out that much and then using rapidshare ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • shakeeb
    shakeeb
    kidakaka
    Hi Shakeeb,

What you need, is a premium account on Rapidshare ๐Ÿ˜€. This has resume support and all the other facilities, plus multiple downloads and no pesky waiting period!! And it only costs something like Rs.420 per month ๐Ÿ˜€ which is reasonable by any rate.

So consider shelling out that much and then using rapidshare ๐Ÿ˜€.
    thank you to rely me soon and for your suggetion i have one another problem can you give some advice
    I have downloaded CBT nuggets exchange server2007 from torrent site
    size 157mb till extraction all goes fine but when i try to play it by VLC media player,
    winamp ,window media player it doen't get started
    it's file format look like nsid-ex236
    VLC media file(.bin)
    204875kb
    what i have to do whther i have to use software to convert it in other
    format or use any other trick
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Umm ... sometimes people upload torrents which are corrupted or some other file renamed altogether. Typically, if you are downloading it from some torrent site, then there would be reviews from other people who have downloaded the same torrent. Check the reviews before downloading the entire torrent, or else you might end up downloading a corrupt file or trash!!

If everything is ok, then VLC should be fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Corruption ... Let's Fight NOWโ€‹ Are there no businessmen, who would like to see the end of corruption ? There are too many, but it requires a mass movement, to...
hello to all of u...i am new to this community..but very surely will e a pro...
CEans ๐Ÿ˜! Welcome the awaited "Chemical Engineering" section on CE Forums ๐Ÿ˜! Now we have a dedicated place to host all the discussions related to chemical engineering. Happy Discussions ๐Ÿ˜€...
Can anbody help me i have downloaded CBT nuggets exchange server2007 from torrent site size 157mb till extraction all goes fine but when i try to play it by VLC...
I want to know that if the we get a file after extraction BIN format then what we have to do to run this file please anybody help me out...