Problem in setting audio delay permanently

I am experiencing a problem in audio synching and conversion of video file.
details: Consider I am having a film with incorrect audio timing .I know that we can sync ity using "j" key or snap"k"key in keyboard to tune audio timing.But this should be done for everytime to see the film.i want to know whether there is any procedure to set it permanently .So that if converted I can get a correct film with correct audio timing.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Open the movie file in some video editing software and there drag the audio to the right position

This will solve the issue no easier way than this to solve it
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Open the movie file in some video editing software and there drag the audio to the right position

This will solve the issue no easier way than this to solve it
    Which software does this job with ease?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends every body know that the alternate requires the engine to rotate the alternator and generate electricity.a motor is used to rotate anything. so my question is are we...
Ok friends its time to recognise the contender with best thread posted.You can write it in the following format 1)thread name: 2)contender name: You may post it considering threads from...
The reviews are in, folks - it's a must watch! Sadly, we don't have IMAX in the city and will have to be happy with the regular screens. Does anyone...
We aren't new to self assembling robots. MIT's M-Blocks robots are cuboid robots that can attach themselves to each other and form a functional body. The robots themselves remind me...
hey some days before i read a post in which a idea for mobile charging by pressing it is given i want to modify that idea. Now a days mobiles...