Problem in searching on Windows Vista

hello friends
i have vista OS.
when i search something .....it shows those files which are already deleted........and when i try to open that file,it shows its not there.....then why it shows those files in search result.....do i need to refresh something ...???...what should i do so that it wont display those deleted files

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm in need of something for a project. I have a webpage. It has HTML and some php in it. Now, the page has a button. If the...
Hi! how do i have to set a joint between a cbeam and a rod to obtain a right behaviour of the system when under bending deformation? i'm trying with...
plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to php but i want to do mini project in php tell me some topics and tell me some books to...
guys i have so many doubts i will ask those in a regular manner.....I like crazyengineers so much .It will satisfy my all my technical starvation. My first doubt actually...
actually .gif animations are not working in linux as in windows.why is it so? what is the reason beyond that?And if possible how .gif works?