Problem in Programmer

I made programmer for 8051 controller and i made it from internet souce.After soldering all components pcb i found that it is not load program in my atmel 89c51 controller. I have flash magic software to do that thing.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Does the programmer get detected by the flashing software? Or does it not have to?

PS: I do not have any experience with 89c51 and its programmers. My experience is limited to PICs and programmers. It used to be like that with PIC programmers IIRC.
  • S€M
    S€M
    Thanks for your response.
  • S€M
    S€M
    I am working on line follower circuit and as a part of this circuit i use ldr and led for sensing line andd i want to use opham for giving signal to controllers.
    But how to connect opham in between light sensing circuit and controller.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Asus has recently launched the LTE variant of ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500M) tablet, the new ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) with 4G support, a 9.7-inch QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels)...
Quote: The SAE International standard that defines the six levels of driving automation (J3016), a standard adopted by the U.S. Dept. of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration,...
Just a day after unveiling the Cloud Style 4G, Intex has launched another smartphone in the Cloud range. The Intex Cloud Q11 4G was launched today and it has gone...
The nations are different by many means but together by international companies that constantly dive into a new system, selling products, making brands and expanding the business spirit. While the...
We'll begin our migration to the new server in the next few minutes. While the data is synced between the servers, we'll have to close the site for some time....