problem in opening hmail server

Hi friends!!

I have installed hmail server in my lappy..I wasn't able to open the hmail server administrator to create a domain.While trying to open i get a error as mscorworks.dll could not be loaded..what should i do for that??

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I guess you can download this dll file again!

Try downloading it and let us know!
  • Reya
    Reya
    i downloaded and replaced the file..but still Hmail server is not working..I get the same message as dll could not be loaded..what to do??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I don't know anything about this error but i can tell you some few steps which i do when i stuck with such problems.

Read the documentation which must be provided with this software,i think ..

Read all the faq in documentation

you can also search for forum specifically meant for queries related to hmail server

and last but not least use google as much as you can

It will take time but you will surely get answer to your question

PS:Try to help yourself .It is the best help you can have

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How HDD will get crashed??
can any one help me to find out any project on oscillator can be done for begineers in the project field....
Dear Friend, Techfest, The annual science and technology festival of IIT Bombay is conducting a workshop on Vertical Habitat which Workshop centres - IIT Bombay, Mumbai Priyadarshani College, Nagpur 23rd-24th...
Hi, I am looking for the AI Project for my Academic Project Submission. I request if anyone can help me on the same, would be really great. Also, if someone...
hello to all. i am interested to give the forth coming gate exam in electronics. could any one please help me out with some books for question practice and some...