problem in mysql query

I am facing a problem in Mysql query...
I want to give access to a database created in my computer to my friend
through internet
so i use this
"grant * on manish.* to guru@ipaddress identified by 'pass' "
but when my friend tried to access the database it shows an error
..Please suggest some method ..Is there any problem with query...I mean ...Am I using right query or not???😕

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    cummon ceans
    can anyone help me...??please suggest me something..
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    hi,
    for your problem go through this link SQL Server Tips, Techniques and Articles
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    which link dude??
  • gohm
    gohm
    the link has been removed
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey i have not got any reply...
    can't any one solve my problem or my query is ill-logical according to you guys??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello guys..I have seen most of guys have seen this problem ..but no replies ..But atlast I myself find the solution...
    have a look on this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Orton39
    My friend Yelgnidroc thanks for your answer.I guess i made a mistake posting the code from the window of the query in Dreamweaver.
    I better give you the full code of the query so you can understand if i make a mistake somewhere.

Code:
        = %s) AND housenumber = %s) OR ((checkin <= %s AND checkout >= %s) AND housenumber = %s)", GetSQLValueString($fromdate_availabilityCheck, "date"),GetSQLValueString($fromdate_availabilityCheck, "date"),GetSQLValueString($house_availabilityCheck, "text"),GetSQLValueString($todate_availabilityCheck, "date"),GetSQLValueString($todate_availabilityCheck, "date"),GetSQLValueString($house_availabilityCheck, "text"));
    $availabilityCheck = mysql_query($query_availabilityCheck, $BookingDB) or die(mysql_error());
    $row_availabilityCheck = mysql_fetch_assoc($availabilityCheck);
    $totalRows_availabilityCheck = mysql_num_rows($availabilityCheck);
    ?> 

Now i think you can see if all is ok in the query.
    Thanks for your interest
    Thanks orton for showing you interest..My problem is to give access to database that is created in my computer...via internet
    I am using command prompt .....I don't want any code..I simply want a query ..is there any??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of useful commands that you can run from the Run Command prompt in windows XP. The Run Command prompt itself can be found on the start...
I am simulating 2D orthogonal turning process in ABAQUS 6.7-4. Its coupled thermal displacement problem which I am doing in ABAQUS Explicit. for this I have created three different part...
Epicor ERP Solution Enabling Quicker Sales Responses and Providing More Accurate Lead Times Epicor Software Corporation today announced that Xtrac has implemented and gone live with the Epicor enterprise resource...
“Staying Lean” describes one company’s journey to lean – overcoming institutional hurdles to make Lean thinking a permanent pathway to future growth 15 October 2009: Increasing profitability and eliminating waste...
hi to all... Can anyone help me to know about the azimuth angle? My question is related to the satellite communication. What is the reason for the azimuth angle to...