Problem in c#.net

Any one help me how to find a given string/word in a file, and how to increment the parsing pointer to the next character/word/line without using stream reader.
It's being very difficult to me. I've referred many stuffs, but couldn't get the answer...
So, anyone please help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how work this recursive function. would any one of you Explain this? please... int Fib(int N) { if(int N) return 1; else return Fib(N-1)+Fib(N-2); }
They [Qualcomm] sent a phone featuring a Snapdragon processor around the world and shot a video on one battery charge. In just over two weeks, Snapdragon-enabled smartphone traveled from LA...
Biggie's thread here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/oled-tvs-may-cost-8000.53175/ got me thinking. From what I know LEDs are very similar to LCDs. How exactly do the organic LEDs differ from LEDs? And what makes them...
Now we can develop various accessories that communicate with bada applications on a bada device through a USB client connector. From the bada API version 2.0, the Osp::Io::SerialPort class can...
Sand Flea is an 11-lb robot with one trick up its sleeve: Normally it drives like an RC car, but when it needs to it can jump 30 feet into...