Problem| GATE 2012| Paid Online

Hello friends,
1st of all thanks for such awesome forum. Well it's my unfortunate that I am using this forum with a problem ๐Ÿ˜”

Well 2 days ago I applied online. It took a lot of time and faced a lot of server timeouts but lastly I managed to come to the payment option. the Challan process needs the 3 banks which are far away from my village so i chosen payment gateway. I have BOI net banking and i successfully paid my fees. and after that the site got redirected to a page saying
"[TABLE="class: frm_section_tbl, width: 100%"]
[TR="class: frm_result"]
[TD="width: 100%, align: center"]Sorry, we are unable to process your request.

#-Link-Snipped-#
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I though the payment is failed so i checked my bank account and it says payment was successful, so i again used the above link to login and again it's promoting me to pay!! I am really frustrated. i paid full fees, i tried to call Bombay zone but it always says "the MTNL is busy try after some time" I mailed them about this too but still no reply. the last date is really close and i am unable to decide what to do?? I have bank mini statement of payment which i have already mailed them but what about the form?? I have not received any download option!!

Please guys, any help regarding this issue will help me as well as those who faced same problem!!

Regards,
Adwait[/FONT]โ€‹
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: frm_section_reven"]
[TD="width: 100%, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Problem| GATE 2012| Paid Onlin

Adwait, welcome to CE.

If you have the transaction code (generated only after successful payment); you should be fine. I think you will have to keep trying on the phone or visit their office personally. These top 'technology' institutions still don't get the 'technology' thing right way.
  • adwaitk007
    adwaitk007
    thank you for your response. i discharged my mobile 3-4 times since last 2 days, but still "MTNL is busy" . I am about 500 miles away from my zonal office ๐Ÿ˜” so visiting personally will cost me around 3-4000 ๐Ÿ˜”

do you have any suggestion??? I am also not getting the form to download as it gives after choosing challen option.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A quick search online reveals that there are several candidates who're facing problems with either payments or not able to proceed further after payments. I noticed the following on Gate Official website: The overall coordination and responsibility of conducting GATE 2012 lies with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, designated as the Organizing Institute for GATE 2012 .

Have you tried calling the Delhi Zone? We can hope to find some solution there.

Others: If you are facing similar problems, please join in this discussion. We will be able to figure out a fix for this problem if we work jointly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: I've searched further and found out that the inability to download PDF is one of the more frequent problems and the organizing institutes are aware of the problem. Expect a fix soon.
  • adwaitk007
    adwaitk007
    @the_big_king

thanks a lot for your guidance!! I tried calling delhi zone, got same result "busy,busy....."

@all
    I just called delhi zone and was sure will get "busy" again but luckily they picked up my phone. i was about to explain my issue and they said "We are really sorry for the online transaction issue. We know that the server becomes extrmly slow after online payment. The solution is, just repay using bank challan process and within next 15 days we will refund your online payments. once again very sorry for inconvinionce but this is the only thing we can do for you right now. "

So I think the solution is here, ๐Ÿ˜€ repay and complete the process and then wait for the refund! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that. I really wonder how technically 'aware' these organizers are! Anyway, all the best! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • RameshChandra
    RameshChandra
    I too faced the same issue: my payment got processed from bank account but the PDF is not generated. Sent a mail to IISC banglore Email address, but didn't get any reply.
    I am trying to complete the process from last 4 days, but every time getting the server unavilable error. I tired to call IISC banglore and IIT Delhi numbers but all numbers are busy always. Don't understand what to do next.

Money is not a matter for students,but carrier is more important. If some one is not able to apply online due to these issues who is responsible?. I don't know whether these institutes know about these issue. If they know about these issues either they should provide high capability servers or they should extend the date of application?
  • nagarajvishwanat
    nagarajvishwanat
    adwaitk007
    @the_big_king

thanks a lot for your guidance!! I tried calling delhi zone, got same result "busy,busy....."

@all
    I just called delhi zone and was sure will get "busy" again but luckily they picked up my phone. i was about to explain my issue and they said "We are really sorry for the online transaction issue. We know that the server becomes extrmly slow after online payment. The solution is, just repay using bank challan process and within next 15 days we will refund your online payments. once again very sorry for inconvinionce but this is the only thing we can do for you right now. "

So I think the solution is here, ๐Ÿ˜€ repay and complete the process and then wait for the refund! ๐Ÿ˜€
    @all..
    Please provide me d info regarding payment. do v need to register once agian or wid d existing account can v access? please do reply.
  • nagarajvishwanat
    nagarajvishwanat
    @all..
    Please provide me d info regarding payment. do v need to register once agian or wid d existing account can v access? please do reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am connecting 8 pieces of 7 segment displays with a microcontroller, the text "CALEDONI" is displayed but its stand still.. i need to know how to make it flash?...
If a number is wxyz, where w,x,y,z are digits,and are multiplied by 4, then the digits are reversed and hence the new number will be zyxw. Then what is the...
McAfee Paper conducted in BANGALORE : 1. Written 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Here was one puzzle like there are 6 members in a family n they are teacher, student,...
GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure...
Geometric Question Paper and Answers: I Test : General Intelligence II Test : Technical test III Test : C-language I Test Some of the questions what I have Iam sending....