Problem about c compiler

hello.

i using the Xp window's. i have some problem regarding c complier. i want to do work on graphics program. so i that, i installed the c complier so many time on my PC. but whenever i make the graphics program. and i want to run the prog. At that time my monitor screen go on black. Nothing to shown on it. if i type exit at that time. it has been closed. To solve this problem i installed window's2003 server for run the c compiler on it. except window xp. but nothing is change . same problem here. tell me any solution about it......

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    aksa
    hello.

i using the Xp window's. i have some problem regarding c complier. i want to do work on graphics program. so i that, i installed the c complier so many time on my PC. but whenever i make the graphics program. and i want to run the prog. At that time my monitor screen go on black. Nothing to shown on it. if i type exit at that time. it has been closed. To solve this problem i installed window's2003 server for run the c compiler on it. except window xp. but nothing is change . same problem here. tell me any solution about it......
    Which C compiler you are using ?
    Maybe your code is incorrect.
  • aksa
    aksa
    no. of time i check the coding, Coding is correct. This problem is occure in the graphics programming.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Before going for the dosbox method, try this:
    Go to properties of TC.exe (in BIN folder) and change the compatibility mode to run in compatible with Windows Xp or 95 or 98. This might work.
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    which C compiler is it if u say you are coding a graphical interface program i wouldnt suggest to use Turbo C++ get codeblocks compiler and try
  • aksa
    aksa
    i have been installed the codeblocks. but i can't understand how can i use initgraph() in it. just give me simple program of graphics.
  • aksa
    aksa
    i have chanhed the properties of tc.exe in compatabilty mode of window. but nothing is changed
  • aksa
    aksa
    wat is DOSBox 0.72 ? and where its.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am i not supposed to ask queries here? i had asked about automatic sliding doors but my post got edited?
First off, I have searched the forum for a topic dealing with this and if I somehow skimmed over it, please close this topic and redirect me to the proper...
I've been assigned the project to make a traffic signal controller using advanced electronic circuits. Of the few circuit diagrams I've referred to over the net, I can see the...
hi frendz 😉! How to specify a carburetor related to its discharge?
Name : Chiru Engineering Trade : I am an Crazy Electrical Engineer. Work Experience : None Aim : To help the people I have joined in CE because : I...