pro e molding and casting procedures

Hey guys we must have known about working in PRO E, the modelling of solids, sheet metals etc. Me too come in the same category, I just wanted to do more in the PRO E. i.e Have to learn about molding, casting, in short term MANUFACTURING.
Can you guys just explain me the manufacturing and also why not Animation...

Replies

• vignesh sp
    vignesh sp
    nO ONE HERE TO HELP ME AH, BIORAMANI SIR YOU TOO????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I need some help regarding Implementation of a RF receiver and transmitter for secure data-exchange. I am using RFM70 transceiver for wireless data transfer, I am using a...
Name: grsalvi *Engineering Trade: electrical Location: *Occupation: Employed (actually placed in an IT company but waiting for Joining ) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing,coding,reading books,playing flute,Karate,meditation....
What actually it means from current source and voltage source. We come across these types of sources in Network Analysis.
Like all IT students, their dreamjob is to work in google or MS or whatever. Me, being an EC student my dreamjob is to work in Nvidia/AMD/intel. I know how...
Yes the market has slowed and there is global recession, but these are companies that are still growing 15% + YoY and delivering margins in excessive of 20% – both...