Priyanka - New member of CE. Doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system

i m a new member of CE.
m doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system.... n want recent technology topics in VLSI n Embedded system for seminar...
plz suggest...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    priyanka1623
    i m a new member of CE.
    m doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system.... n want recent technology topics in VLSI n Embedded system for seminar...
    plz suggest...
    Welcome to CE, Priyanka. We've a dedicated project ideas section containing a ton of project ideas. Do look there.

Tell us more about yourself and we hope you will bring your friends to the site 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can u suggest me a good VLSI n Embedded system seminar topic for my ME. I searched on net but m confused... Plz help...
Microsoft has announced that the Office for Mac 2011 and 2008 versions are ready to handle the latest OSX 10.8, Mountain Lion. In order to update, make sure - Office...
name: STHITAPRADYNA nationality: INDIAN current status: Studying ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS ENGG. in R V College of Engineering,Bangalore recently completed 1st year of Engg. now moving to 2nd year reason to...
hey guys, i wanted to know what can be done in engineering which will help us during placement like few seniors were telling to submit some papers(review) in magazine. i...
i Guys me Parvat Patel , recently Completed MCA from Mumbai