Private Messagining: For Everyone!

CEans,

Now our new members can enjoy the 'Private Messaging' facility! Yes! You can send private messages to other members on CrazyEngineers forum.

The quota is only 10 messages to begin with. You are requested to use PM facility only when required. Please note that although PM's are not moderated, we will take complaints seriously.

Go to your User CP for accessing your private messaging facility. Have fun! 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome! Thanks for adding this feature, bro. It'll be pretty useful 😀 By the way, is it a quota of 10 per month? Or 10 overall?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its 10 overall for the new members & 50 for the regular folks. The only reason we are so conservative about message quota is that it was abused in past (when the forum was very young).

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey there....i am looking to build a line follower using the pic16f877.....i plan on using red leds and phototransistors for my sensors and also want to use the whole concept...
Can any one have an idea what the exactly Ajax technology is? 😕
Sutta"Sutta na milla", "Sutta na mila" is the latest song on every teenager’s lips these days. When I heard this song for the first time, my first reaction was “Oh!...
Aaj Maa Bahut Yaad Aayi Aankhe khuli, sannata chhaya tha, Pankha jor se chal raha tha, dar bhi bada lag raha tha, Ghadi subah ke sade char baja rahi thi,...
[FONT="]Many financial experts suggest that self-help credit repair may be the most effective method in many cases to repair bad credit.There are many things that customers can do by themselves...