Printer Purchase Advise

CEans,

CE Office needs a printer. The idea is to get a multi-function [scan, print, copy] at an affordable price.

Suggestions on what to look for while buying a printer, what features need special attention etc. are all welcome in this thread.

I hope lot of our CEans will find this thread very useful ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Speed / quality of printing.

Network Modes (Wireless / With Codes / Bluetooth)

Modes of printing.

Cartridges Cost and quality.

Electricity consumption.

Vendor Support.

Availability of parts / cartridges at market.

-CrazyGirl
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

CE Office needs a printer. The idea is to get a multi-function [scan, print, copy] at an affordable price.

Suggestions on what to look for while buying a printer, what features need special attention etc. are all welcome in this thread.

Hope you can need atleast 10,000INR Mate..
    Can you tell me where CE office is located
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Did a little snooping around..Found out that Epson CX5500 is a decent machine with a decent price tag(around 4k-5k). What you get for this price is:

->print/fax/scan/photocopy
    ->good high quality photo prints
    ->average normal/low quality prints
    ->Dual cartridge support - you can either put in a regular size ink cartridge (which comes for Rs 450) or you can go in for a smaller sized one (comes for Rs250)
    ->Uses 4 different color cartridges (CMYK) so you just need to replace the color which has finished.
    ->uncluttered looks
    ->text upto point 2 font readable (if you look hard enough)

However if you are going to print a lot of high quality stuff, then this will be a bad choice as it takes about 10 min to print a page at highest print quality settings

Also, have a look at

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

Mister, Can I donate mine?
    I have this brand new DELL printer , which I got with my laptop. I did not use it as I really dotn need it.
    Its packed. CE can have it all. I will be travelling this NOV/DEC to INDIA. I can bring it along. It's portable , compact, color printer -cum-xerox.

I will give specifications tonite.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, A new kind of virus is spreading across the Internet and affecting PHP based websites [Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, vB, PHPBB etc.]. The virus has compromised lots of websites on...
Hello friends i m Michalina smith searching for latest version of samsung mobiles.. i phone store
I've a list of four topics for my upcoming 4th year seminar. I'd like some feedback about these topics. 1. TeraHertz Imaging 2. E-Paper 3. Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) 4....
hi!! I am working on spectral estimation and need to compare the various techniques.. can anyone help me out!!
Article link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/know-your-cean-kashish0711/ Discuss in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€