Prezi Servers Down - Users Affected With Presentations Due

Prezi, the cloud based presentation service had a server breakdown, leaving a lot of users helpless for about 2 hours. Prezi claimed that it managed to bring half of the presentations on its server back to life within half an hour of the problems beginning.

Given its reach and strong fanbase, that still left many people inconvenienced, with a number of anxious users voicing concern that presentations due within the day, hours or less were blank or not available.

Is anyone still facing the Prezi server issues? If yes, do report here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google+ What’s Hot, Ripples & Creative Kit – New Features Introduced - CrazyEngineers Dell Latitude ST Tablet Specs Released. Windows 7 & Intel Atom Stuff. - CrazyEngineers Kobo Vox Launched...
Evolutionary psychology takes as its starting point the uncontroversial assertion that the anatomical and physiological features of the human brain have arisen as a result of adaptations to the demands...
Dear Sir/Madam, I (srinivas) bought a 8 GB sony company pendrive. I am unable to copy 4gb data. Please help me how can i copy the same. Srinivas
i m a new member and want to make a working RC helicopter but hve no idea about its aerodynamics,control,balance,mechanism etc. can u please help me 😔 m ready to...
A group of slotted ALOHA stations generate a total of 120 requests per second, including both original & retransmissions. Each request is for a 12.5ms duration slot. What is the...